Whats New!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

HTML 4 In a Weekend (HTML 4.01, CSS, XHTML)


Saw a posting that Camille applied for @ MSU that asked for knowledge in HTML, so I found this book on the www.MEL.org website and had it shipped to my office for her. She didn't get the call back so I figured what the heck I update a website for the Dept. of Community Health so why not learn about the code that I am letting the browser write for me. Always wanted to learn more about web design and could help if I get in a pinch while updating a page that I just can't seem to get to work right.

Has a lot of interesting attributes and commands but going to be hard to remember them all. I am sure looking @ the code of other pages will bring back what they are and are used for. Some interesting stuff and if you aren't familiar already seems to be a pretty comprehensive book. Hey if it can teach me its got to be idiot proof ;-). 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home