Whats New!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today

Well we went to Grand Rapids and I wanted to go to the apple store in order to learn more about the Iphone since I think I am going to eventually give Camille my blackjack since it will be like the 3 musketeers for her with her new HP Pavillion DV 6000 notebook I got from her last night from Comp USA who was bought out by 2 or 3 other growing smaller IT companies is what the salesman what was in the store checking the door from corperate said. Well anyways I was scheduled to go to the training but we ended up in Grand Rapids, Well I have to sign off now since I REALLY need to finish setting up this machine for my wife since she is not feeling well and I need to make more denaro since all I see is the family crumbling financially but maybe I am not looking at other riches that we have who knows I really just wish and pray this system of things would come to an end so things can start improving. It truly hurts my heart to see all the dissmay and propaganda in the world today. Oh well can't stay up for days and stew about it have to get back to work Talk to everyone later. Yours Truly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home